The holidays should be about enjoying one another. We are here for you and your family to help make that easier.
There are many ways our caring and trained staff can help you focus on your loved ones during the holidays without getting overwhelmed by caregiving or other tasks that must get done. In addition to our normal range of services, here are just a few examples:
- Open for business during the holidays - At InTouch at Home our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. So if you need assistance on a holiday, don't worry, we are here for you. We work with our staff to provide flexible scheduling so that they are still able to spend time with their own families around the holidays, and for those that work on a designated holiday we offer additional compensation to show them our appreciation. Taking good care of our staff helps to ensure that they will take good care of you and your loved ones.
- Get ready for the big day - We can help your loved one be ready for your family gathering and festivities. Care services might include assistance with bathing, dressing, and putting on makeup, or assisting with transportation to the event.
- Assistance during dinner - Our staff can stay with you and your loved ones during dinner to provide any additional assistance needed during the meal. If you prefer, we can wear clothing appropriate to your event, rather than our normal professional InTouch at Home uniform. Just let us know beforehand.
- Adjust schedules around your holiday plans - We can tailor our normal schedule of services for your loved one to fit into your plans for Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, or other holiday festivities you have planned in the coming weeks.
- Transportation to and from the airport - Is your loved one traveling a long distance to be with you? We can get them to the airport and back, including assisting with luggage and navigating security. We will stay with them until they are safe and sound on the plane to be with you. We can even arrange to join them during the trip if necessary.
Contact us today to make arrangements for your needs during the busy holiday season.